Advanced Energy - Model Impac IGA 320/23-LO - Short Wavelength Digital Pyrometer with Fiber Optics for Non-Contact Temperature Measurement, 85 to 1200°C
Advanced Energy's IGA 320/23-LO is a short wavelength infrared measuring instrument with fiber optics and internal digital signal processing capabilities. This pyrometer is used for measurements of metallic surfaces, graphite, and ceramics, etc.
- Fiber optics
- Internal digital processing capabilities
- High-quality optics
- LED target light
The Impac® IGA 320/23-LO is a compact, short-wavelength pyrometer that easily integrates into production machines and offers two different optics.
It is equipped with a fiber and an exchangeable optical head. The fiber and optical head are unaffected by electromagnetic interferences (e.g., induction) and can be used in high ambient temperatures up to 200°C without additional cooling.
The included InfraWin software enables the graphical display and measurement-value storage. You can also easily set up pyrometer parameters.
- Use fiber and optical head in high ambient temperatures up to 200°C without additional cooling
- Easily integrate into compact production machines
- Enable precise alignment via the LED target light
- Store measurement values
- Easily set up all instrument parameters
- RS485 interface for long transmission networks for connection to a PC via USB converter or machine control (PLC)
- Analog output adjustable to 0 or 4 to 20 mA for connection to standard analyzing instruments
- Two different optics are available
- InfraWin software include