Advanced Energy - Model Impac IPE 140/39 - Digital Pyrometers with Focusable Optics for Metal and Glass Temperature Measurement, 20 to 1800°C
Advanced Energy’s Impac 140/39 allows you to measure temperature through flames and combustion as well as penetrate glass. 3.9 µm spectral range, Focusable optics, Small spot sizes, Short response times, Built-in digital display, Precision mounting rail.
Accurately measure temperature through flames and combustion gases. The Impac® IPE 140/39 pyrometers are specifically designed for non-contact temperature measurement of metal parts in flame-heated furnaces. It features a narrow spectral range of 3.9 µm that eliminates the influence of humidity and CO2.
Glass Temperature Measurement
The IPE 140/39 can also measure glass temperature if limited glass penetration is necessary (e.g. glass drop). Utilize to avoid measurement errors caused by partially cooled down surfaces.
- Measure temperature through flames and combustion gas without error
- Reduce emissivity errors
- Penetrate glass to avoid errors caused by cooled down surfaces
- Adjust parameters via keypad or interface
- Switch between RS232 / RS485 interfaces
- Three temperature ranges between 20 to 1800°C are available
- Three focusable optics with small spot sizes available
- Short response times
- Built-in digital display
- Precision mounting rail
- 20 to 700°C (MB 7)
- 75 to 1200°C (MB 12)
- 300 to 1450°C (MB 14.5S)
- 200 to 1800°C (MB 18)
Three focusable optics
Distance Ratio (FOV)
Minimum 200:1 (minimum 0.7 mm)
- Measurement through flames and combustion gas without influencing the measurement, e.g. for measurements of metal parts in flame-heated furnaces.