Advanced Energy - Model Impac ISR 12-LO and IGAR 12-LO Series - Digital, Two-Color Infrared Temperature Sensors, 300 to 3300°C
Advanced Energy's Impac ISR 12-LO and IGAR 12-LO are digital two-color pyrometers with fiber optics for non-contact temperature measurement.
- Temperature Ranges: Between 300 and 3300°C
- Analog Output: 0 to 20 mA or 4 to 20 mA switchable, load 0 to 500 Ohm, test current 10 mA by pressing the test key
- Extremely fast exposure time
- Very small spot sizes
- Maximum value storage
The Impac® ISR 12-LO and IGAR 12-LO pyrometers use two adjacent wavelengths to calculate temperature (two-color method). This allows for temperature measurement to be independent of object emissivity in wide ranges and objects can be smaller than spot sizes.
You can switch the pyrometers to one-color mode and use like conventional pyrometers. The metal mode allows measurements of metals and alloys with unknown K-factor (emissivity slope).
The Impac ISR 12-LO/GS series is a special foundry system for pouring stream measurement. It's useful in automatic or semi-automatic pouring machines and displays the temperature after each pouring process.
- Achieve extremely high accuracy and repeatability
- Detect lens contamination quickly
- Adjust parameters at the instrument (ISR 12-LO and IGAR 12-LO only)
- Accurately measure cast iron pouring streams (ISR 12-LO GS only)
- Automatically record pouring temperature (ISR 12-LO GS only)
- Switchable digital interface RS232/RS485
- Built-in laster targeting light
- Ratio (two-color), one-color, or metal modes (switchable)
- Lens contamination control system
- Test current output for diagnostics
- Measurements are unaffected by dust and other contaminants in the field of view or by dirty viewing windows