ADVANCEES - DESALINATION - Model SWRO - Seawater Desalination Product Series
ADVANCED Equipment and Services Offers high technology standard and custom Reverse Osmosis Desalination Systems, with years of experience on Reverse Osmosis ADVANCEES provides efficient equipment, simple and easy to operate and maintain with high quality materials at the best price in the industry. Our Seawater Reverse Osmosis portfolio includes systems to fit needs in Small, Medium and Large size projects in the industrial and commercial industry. Seawater Desalination system can come with Solar and/or Containerized option. Standard series are described below however we can also customize your Unit based on your unique requirements. SSWRO - SMALL SERIES : 3,600 GPD up to 25,000 GPD / 13 M3D up to 94 M3D. MSWRO - MEDIUM SERIES: 26,000 GPD up to 150,000 GPD / 98 M3D up to 567 M3D. LMSWRO - LARGE SERIES: 160,000 GPD + / 605 M3D + . Our engineers have over 100 combined years of application experience with seawater reverse osmosis systems.
ADVANCEES REVERSE OSMOSIS SEAWATER DESALINATION SYSTEM'S STANDARD FEATURES:
- Membrane flux rate below 10 GFD to extend membrane life and minimize fouling.
- Reciprocating pumps with nickel aluminum bronze fluid end; sized at no more than 65% of the maximum rated RPM.
- Suction and discharge pulsation dampeners (non-corrosive) or a non-pulsating type pump (depending on capacity)
- Dual or triplex multi-media filtration sized for manual or automatic backwash of one while continuing system operation
- Cartridge filtration
- Automatic inlet feed valve
- Automatic feed water flush on startup
- Automatic product water flush on shutdown
- Conductivity monitor/controller driven product diverter valve to dump unacceptable water
- Permanently piped membrane cleaning system.
- PLC driven control panel
- Energy recovery system (Turbo or Pressure exchangers) based on customer need
- Passivation treatment of all welded SS316L, Super Duplex S.S. piping
- 15″ HMI for operator interface
- Digital flow meter and pressure transducers
- Nema 4X electrical equipment
- REMOTE CONTROL MONITORING including in all our systems
- TEFC electric motors
- Compact footprint