ADVANTAGE - Load Points-LPB
Each ADVANTAGE load point consists of a choice of stainless or galvanized steel mounting hardware and a stainless steel mV/V and mV/V/ohm matched load sensor with true hermetic sealing, C2 Second Generation Calibration capabilities, on-board electronic certs, a ¼ NPT conduit adapter and ten feet of cable.
Each pre-assembled, low-profile load point system provides lift off protection and consists of three mount types specifically designed to eliminate the effects of unwanted forces to provide exceptional accuracy.
The assembly can be positioned 360 degrees in ninety degree steps. A grounding strap and fixed color code wiring label is provided with each load point. The mounting hardware is available in either stainless or galvanized steel. The sensors have an IP rating of IP68 and are NTEP Class III.
The HI LPB is available in the following capacities: 44 LB, 110 LB, 225 LB, 450 LB, The load point assemblies can be ordered individually or in three leg or four leg systems.
- Rated Output: (F.S.) 2 ±0.002mV/V
- Non-Linearity: <± 0.018 %R.O.
- Hysteresis: < ±0.025 % R.O.
- Zero Balance: < ± 1.0 % R.O.
- Creep @ 5 Min.: < ± 0.010 % R.O.
- Temp Effect Output: < ± 0.0014 % R.O/ C.
- TempEffect Sensitivity: < ± 0.0007 % R.O/ C
- Input Resistance: 1106 ± 5 ohm
- Output Resistance: 1000 ± 1 ohm
- Insulation Resistance: >5000 Mohm
- Excitation: 5 - 15 vdc
- Safe Load Limit: 200 % Emax
- Ultimate Load: 300 % Emax
- Safe Side Load: 100 % Emax