AER - Model IBSP - IBSPV - Articulated Suction Arm
Self-loading articulated suction arm for wall mounting installation, in lightweight aluminum alloy complete of wall mounting bracket, extension joint and suction hood. Centrifugal fan for IBSPV version.
Airflow capacities and pressure drops were measured with the arms positioned in the normal situations of utilisation and taking account of the parameters prescribed by current regulations and best technical practice. Hood inlet velocity depending on the model, from 4 to 8 m/sec. Internal floating velocity from 17 to 25 m/sec.
- Airflow capacity and available pressure. These values are referred to the use of fans coupled directly to arms of the lengths specified in standard working conditions.
- Expulsion lines. Expulsion lines must be created using rigid ducting avoiding cross-section reductions, cross-section changes, bends and branches, with a maximum length of approximately 15 m.
- Noise level. noise data were measured in free-field conditions in indoor installations. In low sound impact surroundings the use of silencers is recommended.
- Self-loading articulated arm connected to a heavy gauge wall mounting bracket made of painted steel and complete with modular extensions designed to reach lengths of up to 5m beyond the IBS system. This type of connection allows rotation of 230° about the suction axis and 360° of the articulated arm.
- The highly simplified construction allows rapid assembly and, wherever necessary, fast increase or decrease of the range of action.