AERATOR - Model AE401B - Walk Behind Mowers
Step up to the unique features of Billy Goat's updated Core Aerator and see for yourself why people are switching. This unit completely eliminates the conventional and cumbersome filling of the center drum found on competitive units, which is prone to wear, vibration and damage. In addition, the unit also eliminates bulky steel weights, in favor of a simple to use water weight positioned directly over the tines for better aeration depth. Operators love the units best in class drive and tine engagement that is a snap to operate. After use and during transport, tilt up serviceability, removable tine stars, and fold-n-go™ handles, and easy adjust drive chains make service and transport a convenient and simple. So, give yourself an edge over the competition and step up to the unique features of Billy Goat aerators-once you try them, nothing compares.
- Engine: 5.5 HP Briggs (Shown with Honda)
- Tine Width: 18'
- Tine Depth: 2.75'
- Tine Pattern: 4.5 x 7' up to 9 plugs per sq. ft.
- Dimensions: 52' L x 30.5' W x 53' H
- Coring Tines: 24 (0.75') hardened
- Wheels: Front - 10.5' x 3'
- Rear: 8.5' x 2.75'
- Weight: 242 lbs. dry weight
- Weight System: Top fill/bottom empty water tank
- Holds up to 50 lbs. of water
- Productivity: up to 29,000 sq. ft. per hour