Aereco - Model AWN Eco+ - Exhaust Fans with Heat Recovery
Exhaust air heat recovery (AWN) with heat pump for the on-demand exhaust air system. The AWN Eco+ is a compact and fully integrated exhaust air heat pump. Here, the ventilation unit and the heat pump are combined in one. This components’ closeness allows a direct transmission of the exhaust air heat to the refrigerant which enhances the device efficiency and energy saving. The ventilation adapts the airflows according to the needs in the dwelling thanks to Aereco’s humidity-sensitive exhaust air system: the on-demand management is ensured at any time. The heat provided throughout the year is then released by the heat pump directly to the heating water of the building heating system. The AWN Eco+ drastically reduces the energy load for heating water.
- Compact construction design: the set contains the fan, the heat exchanger and the heat pump
- Optimum design layout: The heat from the fan’s motor is used
- Optimum support for heating drinking water: The heat pump can supply a constant hot water temperature (up to 60 ° C), regardless of the flow / storage temperature
- Maximum energy efficiency: little loss through the heat exchanger, since the extracted air releases heat through a direct evaporator
- The heat pump adapts individually to the variation of the amount of heat extracted. A clocking of the heat pump is thereby avoided.
- Direct connection of the installation to the heating water-grid
The compact design of the AWN Eco + allows efficient energy saving. The heat exchanger is designed as a direct vaporization and placed circularly around the exhaust fan. The extracted heat goes directly to the refrigerant and thus avoids additional transmission losses. The vaporizer is protected from dirtiness by an air filter. Thereby a replacement twice a year is necessary, but a more expensive cleaning of the heat exchanger is spared. Pressure drop monitoring warns building management system.
The heat pump's source-oriented setting - ReSource Control - regulates the performance of the heat pump to the available extract airflow. So it is possible to achieve almost continuous operation which gives a high efficiency and operating time.
Due to the arrangement of the components the residual heat of the heat pump's supply pump, fan and compressor can be gained again by recovering the heat from the exhaust air. Thanks to that design the total efficiency is further increased.
AWN Eco + has very efficient pump, with capacity, for the hot water intake is already integrated. In order to guarantee a constant temperature difference between the intake and the flow of the heat pump and to obtain it optimally, the feeding pump is always activated by an integrated measuring technology. For this purpose the evacuation is provided by the heat pump at a usable temperature level. With the Aereco ventilation system with heat recovery the building energy requirement can be further reduced.