AEREON - Membrane Vapor Recovery Unit (MVRU)
AEREON’s Jordan Technologies designs and manufactures carbon-based vapor recovery systems for marine-loading operations in both the US and foreign markets. Our intricate knowledge of the design and certification-compliance requirements has made us a preferred provider of US Coast Guard compliant systems.
The following are major components of our Marine Vapor Recovery System (VRU):
- Marine carbon-bed built to 33 CFR 154.800 Subpart E
- Skid mounted vapor blower system
- Skid mounted dock safety units
- Complete controls package and operating manuals/procedures to ensure that personnel are properly trained to operate and maintain a unit safely
When vapor recovery isn’t feasible, AEREON vapor combustion units (VCUs) provide a safe, effective, and economical method of controlling vapors from volatile liquid hydrocarbons or other compounds.
- Most efficient, cost effective unit on the market.
- Patented energy saving & recovered product measurement devices.
- Patented auto tuned vent & regeneration valves.
- Patented return pump variable frequency drive level control —prevents gasoline spills.
- Complete HMI control of all components & set points.
- Skid mounted system; shipped & installed as 4 major components.
- Ship and Barge Loading
- USCG compliant
- 33 CFR Parts 154, 155, and 156
- 46 CFR Parts 35 and 39
- All vent valves and regeneration valves are auto timer tuned by the PLC
- All PLC shutdowns are tabularized and stored
- Electrical equipment built to local standards variable speed drive absorbent return pump
- Wonderware HMI package
- Dry vacuum pumps
- Hori-wing style
- Busch - rotary screw
- 10mg/l, 1mg/l, 0.15mg/l emission limit designs
- Custom built to your specifications
- USCG compliant Dock Safety Skids and Vapor Blower Skids
- Remote monitoring by our service group
- Continuous Emission Monitor (CEM)
- Continuous Inlet Monitor (CIM)
- Remote HMI interface screens
- Custom reports and trending software package
- Various PLC options