AEROLINE - Model INOX Pro 100 - Corrugated Stainless Steel Tube
Material no.: 1.4404; Temperature range of -270 °C to +600 °C; Recommended pressure at 200 °C: DN 16/11 bar; DN 20/11 bar; DN 25/10 bar; Bursting pressure: DN 16/DN 20/DN 25 higher 33 bar.
Insulating material AEROFLEX tube made of EPDM:
- Light, flexible, closed-cell, synthetic rubber;
- PVC and CFC-free (according to legal requirements);
- Fire protection: Euroclasse E according to EN 13501-1;
- No embrittlement of copper and stainless steel tubes according to DIN 1988 Part 7;
- Dimensions on the basis of EN 14304;
- Long-term stability up to +150 °C, short-term up to+175 °C (stagnation temperature of collectors);
- Very good ozone resistance, UV-resistant.
Tube dimension: Length
- DN 16: 10 m; 15 m; 20 m; 25 m; 50 m;
- DN 20: 10 m; 15 m; 20 m; 25 m; 50 m;
- DN 25: 10 m; 15 m; 20 m; 25 m; 50 m;
- Polyester wire mesh, UV-resistant, weather-proof, gnaw-resistant.
- 3 x 0,75² VDE 0295, silicone, class 5.
- The thermal loss is equal to that of two individually laid pipes complete with 25 mm / 40 mm thick thermal insulation AEROFLEX.
- The characteristic value of thermal conductivity
- at +40 °C, λ40°C = 0,040 W/mK,
- at 0 °C, λ0°C = 0,036 W/mK.
Rapid piping systems with corrugated stainless steel tubes for the perfect connection of collectors to storage. With extra strongest protection against mounting damage.
Consisting of: Insulating material AEROFLEX made of EPDM, 2x corrugated stainless steel tube, Polyester wire mesh, sensor cable.
- Integrated system, feed / return, with sensor cable;
- High protection by polyester mesh;
- Maximum flexibility with minimum bending radii;
- Low thermal loss;
- High temperature stability;
- Ideal for use outside.
Preferred applications (Recommended):
Preferred applications (Possible):
- Stand-alone systems;