Nano-ID - Model NPC10 - Aerosol Particle Counter
The Nano-ID® NPC10 Aerosol Particle Counter is the first condensation particle counter specifically developed for ultra-clean manufacturing environments. It provides meaningful data fast by introducing fluid to capture even the smallest particles. This instrument combines 10 nm sensitivity with a high sample flow rate and the lowest zero count specification on the market. The Nano-ID NPC10 aerosol Particle Counter provides single-particle-detection for the cleanest manufacturing and testing applications, and uses the shortest time intervals in the industry to obtain statistically valid measurements.
Designed for plug-and-play operation, the unit is ready to sample aerosol particles in minutes. Set up is simply applying power and connecting the input and output sample lines. All of the user-selectable variables are configured through the touchscreen display. The color display provides graphical trending of particle contamination. Data is automatically saved to the onboard memory and can be exported via Ethernet connection or USB port.
The proprietary non-hazardous working fluid is superior to isopropyl alcohol(outgasses), n-butyl alcohol and water-based condensation particle counters. The fluid provides long use between refills, no odors, and a sample reservoir that captures and recycles most of the working fluid.
- 10 nm sensitivity
- 2.83 LPM sample flow rate
- Up to 2,000 hours continuous run time
- Large color IR touchscreen display
- Data export via Ethernet interface and USB
- Sample high-pressure gases using an optional high-pressure diffuser
- Suitable for use in ISO Class 1 through Class 3 environments
- Lowest zero-count specification in the industry
- Low false-count rate
- In an enclosure so it won’t dirty your environment
- Working fluid reservoir only needs fluid replenished at about 2,000 hours of use
- Does not use n-butyl or isopropyl alcohol, not dangerous, not used continuously
- No special handling and storage requirements as are associated with alcohol-base fluids
- Internal memory can store one year of data
- No house vacuum needed
- Pump provides regulated sample flow
- Recirculates working fluid, so you can go up to a year without refills
- 2.8 LPM flow rate does not disrupt air flow and 10 nm sensitivity provides essential data for hard disk manufacturing