AEROSTRIP - Model TYPE T - Fine Bubble Diffusers
The AEROSTRIP diffuser has been designed as a fine bubble diffuser device with very low energy demand, wich may be safely employed for domestic and industrial sewage treatment worldwide. The materials used for AEROSTRIP diffusers are resistant against all components which are permitted to be fed to a sewage treatment plant in accordance to German ATV-regulations (ATV A115 Anlage 1).
For a sewage temperature >30°C we recommend to use AEROSTRIP diffuser type T.
For the moment we advise against using AEROSTRIP made of PVC for water temperatures >30°C.
- Base plate / profile: V4A
- Air connection: V4A
- Air connetcion diameter / type: Dimension 3/4' od. 1' Außengewinde
- Peripherals strips: außen:V4A | innen:PVC
- Width 150mm: Bull 370*
- Width 180mm: Bull 376
- Fastening: Bull 372
Lenght: 1,0 - 4,0m in 0,5m-steps. Special lengths available on request.
Membrane: PU or ES
*) Diffusers with a width of 150mm are offered only as spare parts or replacement for plants already using this size of diffusers.
- Base Plate: Edelstahl (1.4571)
- Peripheral Strips: Edelstahl (1.4571)
- Membrane: Polyurethan (PUR)
- Air Connection: Edelstahl (1.4571)
- Hexagon Nut: Edelstahl (1.4401)
- Sealing: SBR