Aerzen Delta - Screw Compressor Units with Belt Drive
For Compressing Air, Nitrogen and Other Neutral Gases. Maximizing Energy Efficiency. The single-stage, oil-free screw compressors in the Delta Screw Generation 5 plus series are universal tools. They bundle all the know-how of a world market leader in compressor technology to offer you ‘the user’ maximum efficiency. These innovative machines are belt-driven to provide air and nitrogen applications at positive pressure, negative pressure, and in a range of nominal sizes. The flexible modular system allows for almost any combination of compressors and accessory components. The belt drive allows for optimal adaptation of the system to the job at hand, as well as for any changes that may become necessary later. In addition, the belt drive allows for precise configuration – an important feature given that the greatest savings come from saving energy. This means, for example, that a 5% deviation in the volume stream means a 5% increase in energy consumption.
Delta Screw Generation 5 plus is the fifth generation in Aerzen’s most successful line of compressor packages and also comes with five main advantages:
- Energy efficient, reduced life-cycle costs
- Significantly reduced noise levels
- ATEX certified for spark suppression
- Space-saving compact design
- User friendly and low-maintenance
- Type of technology: Screw compressors
- Design: Positive pressure , Negative pressure
- Volume flow: 70.632 to 1,559.79 CFM
- Medium: air , neutral gases , landfill- and biogas , process gases , aggressive gases
- Compression: oil-free
- Negative Pressure: Max. -12.33 psi
- Positive Pressure: Max. 50.76 psi
Outstanding Rotor Geometries.
Added Performance at Positive and Negative Pressures.
Another unique feature: the screw compressors in the Generation 5 plus series come with a choice of specially designed rotor profiles for added flexibility. VML compressors have a 3+4 profile and areideal for applications up to pressure ratio 3 (final pressure over intake pressure). That means they are also perfect for negative pressure applications up to 70% vacuum (0.3 bar abs.). A special pre-inlet version can achieve up to 85% vacuum (0.15 bar abs.).
VM compressors have a 4+6 profile. They are tailor-made for positive pressure ranges (up to pressure ratio 4.5) and for intake volume flows of around 120 m³/h to 2,030 m³/h.
- VML compressor up to max. pe = 2 bar (g)
- VM compressor up to max. pe = 3,5 bar (g)
Adaptable Outlets for The Perfect Configuration.
The available outlet port choices enable the AERZEN compressor to be adapted for the process at hand. The various outlets in the cylinder, called πi, are a measure of internal compression. This flexibility is decisive. In every Delta Screw Generation 5 plus compressor, the choice of compressor type and πi can be optimized to best meet the desired pressure and volume flow. Over- and under-compression can be minimized, leading to maximizing the compressor’s efficiency.
Increasing Flexibility – Profitability Starts When Compressor Systems are Tailored to the Process.
Leading companies in industries ranging from petrochemicals to cement have been relying on AERZEN for decades, and for good reason: The Delta Screw series is unrivalled in the assortment and flexibility of available models and how they can be adapted to a wide range of customer requirements. The Delta Screw Generation 5 plus series has set a whole new standard. The new benchmark class of dry-running screw compressors.
Wide Range of Applications in Both Indoor and Outdoor Installations
- Conveyance or compression of inert gases
- Pneumatic air or nitrogen transport of powders, bulk solids, ash, etc.
- Aeration of sewage tanks
- Blending of cement
- Vacuum forming for the glass industry
- Keeping waterways and ports ice-free
- Creating oil barriers
- Gas-air mixing installations
- Oxidation air for power plants
- Stationary unloading of tanker trucks
- Vacuum production for the paper industry
- Forced air for spun-bonded olefin production
- Aircraft turbine starters