Aerzen - Model GMD Series - Low Pressure Booster
The GMd series, made by AERZEN, is the universal gastight booster solution for the low pressure range. Equipped with a magnetic coupling, it ensures a maintenance-free sealing concept. Locking systems for sealing the drive shaft are completely eliminated and allow a low-maintenance machine concept. The separation between oil and process side is achieved by a special piston ring seal. The robust two-lobe design allows a design pressure of 7.0 barg according to AD2000/DIN EN 13445. 16 sizes guarantee optimum efficiency and operation conditions for every design case.
Nodular iron, steel casting or stainless steel. Housing with circular ﬂanges and O-ring seals.
Shaft sealing by hermetically sealed magnetic coupling. Alternatively oil-purged double-acting mechanical seal with thermosiphon cooling for torques ≥ 550 Nm.
Direction of Flow
Direct coupling with motor (design B35 for magnetic coupling or B3 for alternative shaft sealing via mechanical seal).
- Max. pressure increases from 1.0 bar abs. to 7.0 bar abs.
- Housing pressure proof for PN 25 with O-ring seals
- Oil splash lubrication
- Separation of the oil chambers and the conveying chamber by PEEK piston ring seals, gas shut-off possible
- Type of Technology: Positive Displacement Blowers
- Volume Flow: 35.316 to 8,240.4 CFM
- Medium: Process Gases , Cooling Gases
- Conveying: Oil-Free
- Positive Pressure: 101.53 Psi
Process Gas Blowers from Aerzen work reliably in all industries and in all markets and countries of the world.
AERZEN offers the process gas and refrigeration industry an enormously wide range of blower technologies - perhaps the widest ever. The machines work in a stand-alone manner, in a machine or container combination, onshore and offshore. You find them in really all key industrial applications.
- Air separation
Oil & Gas Extraction and Storage
- Gas recovery (VRU)
- Decarbonisation/tertiary oil recovery
- Acetylene circular gas
- Ethylene, propylene, olefin (feed gas compression)
- Butadiene (extractive distillation)
Industrial Research & Development
- Circular processes (inert gases, purge gases)
- Oxygen injection (melting furnace)
- Tin bath protective atmospheres (hydrogen, nitrogen)