Aerzen - Negative Pressure Stage With Pre-Inlet Cooling
For Conveying Air. Proven 2- or 3-lobe blower technology for plant engineering for forced conveyance at extreme negative pressure up to 80% vacuum. Oil-free and extremely robust. Belt or direct drive version. For stationary and vehicle application.
- Housing with additional third socket on suction side for pre-inlet cooling
- series GM . . . Sm with lube oil supply by splash lubrication. 6 sizes, intake volume flow 60 up to 16.000 m³/h
- for an absolute pressure at inlet of approx. 200 mbar against atmosphere.
- series GM . . . Lm with central oil circulating lubrication. 3 sizes, intake volume flow 16.000 up to 50.000 m³/h for an absolute pressure at inlet of approx. 400 mbar against atmosphere
- The conveying chamber is sealed by means of an oil slinger in combination with 4 piston ring labyrinth seals with a central vent chamber.
- The drive shaft is sealed by double radial seal rings with grease barrier.
Direction of Flow
- Vertical, from top to bottom.
- Direct coupling with motor or via spur gear resp. narrow v-belt drive up to size 19 for all loads.
- Available in nodular graphite cast iron (EN-GJS-400-15 resp. EN-GJS-400-18).
- Type of Technology: Positive Displacement Blowers
- Volume Flow: 35.316 to 26,487 CFM
- Medium: Air , Neutral Gases
- Conveying: Oil-Free
- Negative Pressure: -11.6 psi
- Positive Pressure: 0 psi
Customized Solutions for Vaccum Applications.
AERZEN Positive Displacement Blowers (of the „Roots“ type design) have been manufactured since 1868 and today are highly developed standard production machines designed and adapted to find use in a wide variety of applications.
Thereby AERZEN offers many customized solutions for the most diverse applications:
- Pneumatic conveyance of bulk materials
- Filter backwashing
- Gas conveyance
- Dust removal
- Vacuum production
- Biogas treatment
- Air separation plant
- Chemical and process technology
- Power plants
- Cement and lime
- and many others