AERZEN - Positive Displacement Blower Stages
For the oil-free conveying and compression of air and gases. Robust 3-lobe blower stage for plant engineering. Suitable for a wide range of applications. Available as standard in 22 sizes (GM 3 S to GM 1080 L).
Blower with 3-lobe rotors and two cast-in preinlet channels in the discharge-sided cylinder part to minimze the sound by pulsation reduction. Housing ribbed and air-cooled. Blower cylinder undivided up to GM 400 L. From GM 430 S the cylinders are horizontally divided. Up to GM 80 L the feet at the blower are bolted on, larger sizes are cast on. Lube oil supply by splash lubrication.
Housing parts (cylinder, side plates, gear case and housing cover) made of GG-20. Shafts made of C 45 N and rotors made of C 45 N (GM 3 S up to GM 80 L) shafts and rotors are forged in one piece. On size GM 90 S and GM 130 L pistons and shafts are cast of one piece EN-GJS-500-7 (GGG50). Rotors made of EN-GJS-400-15 (GGG40). (GM 150 S up to GM 1080 L) helical timing gears made of 16 Mn Cr 5E. In case other materials are need, please ask for.
Conveying chamber seal by 4 piston ring labyrinth seals with oil slingers at each shaft end. On request, 4 radial seal ring-piston ring labyrinth seals are available. Driving shaft seal by radial seal ring. In case of gastight design of the driving shaft 2 radial seal rings are used with an intermediate grease trap.
- Direction of flow: from top to bottom (vertical)
- Position of the driving shaft: left (viewed onto the driving shaft) alternatively the driving shaft is possible at the right
- Drive: Overhung drive via narrow v-belt, directly driven via flexible coupling or with gearbox.
- Type of technology: Positive Displacement Blowers
- Volume flow: 17.658 to 38,259 CFM
- Medium: air , neutral gases
- Conveying: oil-free
- Negative Pressure: Max. -7.25 psi
- Positive Pressure: Max. 14.5 psi
Aerzen Positive Displacement Blower Stages for Every Application.
AERZEN Positive Displacement Blowers (of the 'Roots' type design) have been manufactured since 1868 and today are highly developed standard production machines designed and adapted to find use in a wide variety of applications.
The following are only a few examples of the many applications in which Aerzen Blowers can be used:
- Water and waste water treatment
- Pneumatic conveyance of bulk materials
- Filter backwashing
- Gas conveyance
- Dust removal
- Vacuum production
- Biogas treatment
- Air separation plant
- and many others
- Sewage treatment
- Chemical and process technology
- Power plants
- Cement and lime
- and many others