AERZEN - VACUUM with Pre-Inlet Cooling Positive Displacement Blowers
Experts in vacuum: AERZEN blowers with pre-inlet cooling For pre-inlet cooling the housing is equipped with an additional third socket on the suction side. The lube oil supply is effected by splash oil lubrication. The conveying chamber is sealed vacuum-tightly by a sealing system. The driving shaft is sealed by double radial seal rings with grease barrier. Direction of flow vertical from top to bottom. Drive can be effected via a direct coupling or optionally via narrow V-belt (at limited differential pressure).
- Largest series worldwide with 11 sizes
- In range rough vacuum as intermediate stage in multi-stage pump stands and alternatively also applicable as negative pressure stage against atmosphere
- Differential pressures up to max. 800 mbar possible
- Suitable for high compression ratios in rough vacuum range up to p1/p2 = 5
- Suitable for continuous operation without overheating problems
- High reduction of the compression discharge temperature
- No additional valves, controllers, etc. necessary
- Type of technology: Positive Displacement Blowers
- Volume flow: 147.15 to 35,904.6 CFM
- Medium: air , neutral gases , aggressive gases
- Conveying: oil-free
- Final vacuum: Max. 1.450377×10^-1 psi
- Pressure difference: Max. 1.450377×10^-1 - 4.35 psi
The Universal Genius for Every Application.
AERZEN blowers with canned drive are designed for the conveyance of neutral (HM version) and aggressive (CM version) gases and are especially used in the industrial high-vacuum technology. Canned motor blowers always work in combination with a backing pump*.
This backing pump starts operating at atmosphere. The canned motor blower is connected typically at approx. 50 to 200 mbar and the pump down process begins. Depending on the application, liquid ring pumps, sliding vane rotary vacuum pumps, screw vacuum pumps or blowers are used as the backing pump. When supplied with AERZEN frequency converters and special parameter sets, operation with the backing pump starting from atmospheric pressure is also possible.
- Semiconductor industry
- Production of flat screens
- Laser technology
- Solar technology
- Helium leak indicating units
- Chemical process technology
- Foil and glass coating
- Manufacture of melting furnaces
- Evacuation of hydrogen
*An additional backing pump (multi stage system) is always required when using an AERZEN vacuum blower with canned drive.