Everise - Model EA-12 - Aethalometer
From Haze Monitors
Black Carbon Aerosol (BC) has recently been identified as a factor, second only to carbon dioxide, resulting in global climate change. Black carbon aerosol generates from the incomplete combustion of fossils and biomass fuels, such as motor vehicle exhaust, thermal power, forest fires and so on. Black carbon aerosols can strongly absorb natural light and have a significant effect on solar radiation balance. Unlike the long-term stability of carbon dioxide, the existence cycle of black carbon aerosol in the atmosphere is only a few weeks, and the regional effect is significant. Therefore, continuously monitoring mass concentration of black carbon aerosol is of great significance.
- High-resolution LCD touch screen, easy to operate and maintain.
- Large data storage capacity.
- Manual/Auto available for choice.
- Security alert - internal alarming display.
- USB, LAN, RS232.
- Measurement accuracy up to 2.5%.
- Allowed to real-time set sampling time of EA-12 at 5 minutes, 10 minutes, 30 minutes, or 60 minutes.
- The standard model is EA-12 7-Wavelength; able to customize different models, involving single wavelength, dual-wavelength, multiple-wavelength (up to seven bands). When combined with other instruments such as Nephelometers, also able to customize Aethalometers with other wavelengths outside the standard 7-wavelength, according to customer requirements.
- Reinforced quartz fiber tape, which can be replaced automatically.
- Internal gas mass flow meter and sampling pump controlled by microcomputer, stable flow rate is 1~5LPM (adjustable). Stable performance.
- 6U standard rack mount chassis, easy to install.