Aether MT System
Aether is a new generation of multi-functional system developed by CG company with latest technologies, featuring high precision, low noise, low power consumption, flexible channel configuration, remote accessibility. It is the only product in the market capable of acquiring both low and high frequency full time series data simultaneously. It is a compact, lightweight, ruggedized, portable acquisition station and can be used for any of the traditional methods
uch as MT, ATM, CSAMT, TEM, LOTEM, SIP, TDIP etc., and also new geophysical method, such as PRBS, EM environment monitoring and other methods.
- MT and ultra-long period MT acquired simultaneously with no time gap
- Full time series recording, the only system in the market capable of acquiring both low and high frequency bands simultaneously without sensor change
- Ultralow power — 3W
- Ultralow noise — 5nv/sqrt(Hz)
- Up to 14 expandable channels for future multiple sensor acquisition scheme with single unit
- Deep prospecting, tectonic research, continuous monitoring, oil field, mining, railway system, seismic monitoring, geological and metallurgy survey, engineering survey , and scientific research.