Agilent - Model 6560 - Ion Mobility Q-TOF LC/MS System
The Agilent 6560 Ion Mobility Q-TOF LC/MS system reveals greater detail from complex samples by adding an extra dimension of ion mobility separation coupled with accurate collision cross section measurements without class dependent calibration standards. The Agilent Ion Mobility Q-TOF system coupled with the Agilent 1290 UHPLC, provides the combined separation power and selectivity of chromatography, ion mobility and mass spectrometry. Users now have access to a more sophisticated range of analytical tools to support their research challenges involving LC/MS. Now have the additional dimension of mobility separation as well as the structural information provided by high resolution MS measurements. Innovative electrodynamic ion funnel technology dramatically improves sensitivity which enables greater coverage information and higher quality MS/MS spectra at trace levels. Comprehensive software allows intuitive interrogation of complex ion mobility and mass spectral data.
- Greater numbers of trace level components detected in complex matrices
- Better separation of lipids and glycans
- Direct determination of accurate collision cross section measurements
- In-depth characterization of structural conformations and isomeric compounds
- Preservation of structural fidelity of labile molecules in gas phase