Agilent - Bravo Automated Liquid Handling Platform
Agilent Bravo Automated Liquid Handling Platform is both versatile and precise, loaded into a small, compact footprint. It is the fastest, most versatile liquid-handling system available. Two Bravo Platform models are available: standard and SRT. The standard model fits in most standard laminar flow hoods. The SRT model is three inches (7.62 cm) shorter, providing extra clearance for hoods with short internal height. Providing speed and precision on your benchtop, Agilent s line of liquid-handling instruments were developed with customer feedback to meet their unique needs. Agilent s automated liquid handling solutions cover a wide range of applications, utilizing the most advanced technologies to provide the performance and reliability that today s scientists demand.
- Compact – Space-saving nine microplate-position footprint fits in a laminar flow hood
- Precise – The Bravo Platform uses proven high-accuracy pipette heads for dispensing from 100 nL to 200 µL in 96- and 384-well microplates with either disposable or fixed tips for specific applications
- Versatile – Pipette heads can be changed in minutes, and numerous platepad options are available to enable a wide range of assays
- Functional – Unique open design permits access from all sides for simple system integration as well as for standalone use
- Flexible – Removable positions in all models permit through-desk access for tip and labware waste output
- Ease of Use – Powered by VWorks Automation Control software with outstanding event-driven scheduler, easy-to-use interface, and innovative error recovery technology, complete control is easy for all levels of operators