PATTERSON Industries Canada 'The Process Equipment People' designs, engineers and manufactures both custom built and standard types of Agitators to suit individual process parameters and operating conditions.
Assisted by a computerized program for the mechanical and process design of Agitators, PATTERSON can size the agitation requirements based upon the product specific gravity, viscosity and characteristics. PATTERSON offers Agitators with impellors of either propeller, turbine, paddle, helical or anchor type configuration. For some specific high viscosity products such as grease lubricants, adhesives and polymers, double motion agitator arrangements are designed, using paddle-turbine and anchor stirrer designs. Our agitators utilize commercially available components such as motors, couplings, reducers and shaft seals.
PATTERSON manufactures Agitators for the Petro-Chemical; Resins, Polymers, Coatings & Adhesives; Agricultural & General Chemicals and Plastics & Rubber Industries.
They are used for the manufacturing of grease lubricants; paints, inks, varnishes, adhesives; and industrial, commercial and household products such as cleaning compounds and liquid detergents amongst others.
PATTERSON Agitators incorporate many of the following features:
- Designed, engineered and manufactured to individual application specifications including Pressure and/or Vacuum Condition and for ambient or elevated temperature service.
- Fabricated from Low and Standard temperature Carbon Steels, 300 & 400 series Stainless Steels, Monels, Inconels, Incoloys, Nickels and Hastelloys.
- Construction of either solid or clad type.
- With single motion impellors-propellor, turbine, paddle, helical or anchor style or with double motion arrangements utilizing anchor style scraper agitator to clean the vessel wall and assist heat transfer and paddle/turbine impellor to increase product movement and achieve desired mixing homogeneity.
- Standard Stuffing Box type Packing Gland Shaft Seals with or without water-cooling or Mechanical Seals.
PATTERSON Agitators when supplied with PATTERSON Process Vessels, Reactors or Kettles by virtue of a single source responsibility ensure mechanical compatibility of Vessel and Agitator.
Units can be individually designed to customer's material specifications and process parameters. Please complete the Agitator Specification Sheet and submit by e-mail or fax to PATTERSON for quotation.