Agquip - Dribble Bars
The Agquip Dribble Bar uses innovative distribution boots to ensure that slurry goes directly onto the surface, reducing waste and greatly reducing contamination of the grass leafs. The Dribble Bar can be used in conjunction with a slurry tanker or an umbilical feed operation.
- Super elastic.
- Excellent weathering resistance.
- Plastic reinforced along its entire length.
- Sprung steel support allows feeder to be deflected by obstacles.
- Injection moulded rubber distribution boot is flexible and long lasting.
- CAD designed profile gives optimum flow characteristics.
The Dribble Bar uses the Vogelsang ExaCut Macerator to distribute the slurry manure. The manure slurry enters the side inlet of the ExaCut and flows directly into the distributor housing. The rotor, driven by a hydraulic motor, distributes the slurry to the dribble hoses. The rotor is designed to rotate in both directions to prevent clogging and thus improves operating time.
- Integrated foreign object separator
- Compact construction
- Excellent cutting
- Constant distribution
- Easy to maintain
- Automatic knife adjustment
- Cab control system to warn operator of blockages
- Self Sharpening macerator blades