From Other Equipments
AP690 Bale machine picks up the barrel harvested hay, alfalfa, wheat, barley and other crops from the field and compress, then tie around the bale with a twine. Most common and useful machine is the one which makes a form of rectangular bale. It is very easy to store, carry and use of these bales. Power requirement is transmitted directly from PTO through a shaft.
Power distribution system has been redesigned on AP 690 Bale machine. Power supply is divided into 3 section where empowers to crop pick up system, hayfork loading system and tie mechanism, thus prevents the excessive force at certain points. This is a superior advantage compared to the others. With the new design bearings, chains and gears are working smoothly. A spring loaded tensioning system is used to increase the lifetime and performance of transfer chain.
Pick-up table is equipped with a double acting hydraulic system to move up and down as easily to collect the crops from field. Pick-up system is extendable and collection range is about 180 cm.
Due to over feeding or jam in front hayfork loading system, then security mechanism is automatically activated to prevent the pick-up system.
AP 690 baler is equipped with a heavy duty towing bar and it is attached directly to the main axle which takes away the pressure affection onto the bale chamber. At the rear side there is an adjustable height support wheel.
Rasspe tie group is functioning trouble-free with two twine tie mechanism. Machine can be equipped with No of 10 twine coils at the same time. Standard supply of blower fan always keeps clean twine tie mechanism and allows the machine to work in all conditions.
- BALE CHAMBER
- Chamber Size : 36 x 46 cm
- Stroke Length : 73 cm
- Ram Stroke : 92 Stroke/ Minute
- Feed window : 1570 cm²
- BALE :
- Bale length : 30 – 135 cm
- Bale weight : 25 – 35 kg
- Work efficiency : 1800 – 2200 Bale / Day
- No.of knotter : 2-Twine
- PICK UP SYSTEM :
- Pick-Up width(in to in) : 163 cm
- Pick-Up width(out to out) : 171 cm
- Bar Gap : 70 mm
- Tooth bars : 5 bars
- Number of Teeth : 110 Items
- BALER DIMENSIONS :
- Tyres right : 10,0 / 75 – 15.3 Tubles 12 PLY
- Tyres left : 10,0 / 75 – 15.3 Tubles 12 PLY
- Rear Middle Support Wheel : 16,5x6,50 - 8 6PR
- Weight of baler : 2192 kg
- Length of baler(On the road) : 553 cm
- Length of baler(On duty) : 638 cm
- Width of baler : 255 cm
- Height of baler : 187 cm
- Minimum Power Requirements : 50-60 HP
- PTO drive : 540rpm 1/min
- Transmission : 2 Shafts