AIC - Model ZRE - Infrared Gas Analyzer
From Gas Analysers
Small and light
- The size is small 133×483×418mm (H×W×D) and light (8kg).
- But it is capable max. 5 component measurement in one analyzer.
- Because of single-beam system the measurement unit is simple with no need for optical adjustment. Therefore, maintenance is easy.
- Operation can be carried out smoothly in an interactive way through a large-size LCD.
- Various optional functions are available such as auto calibration control, high and low concentration alarm, remote range switch, and range identiﬁ cation signal, etc.
Principle of measurement:
NO, SO2, CO2, CO, CH4 ;
Non-dispersion infrared-ray absorption method
Single light source and single beams (single beam system)
O2 ; Fuel cell O2 sensor (built in) or zirconia O2 sensor (externally installed TYPE: ZFK7) (Built in paramagnetic O2 sensor will be next revision.)
- Max. 5 components measurement including O2.
- Measuring range ratio max. 1:10
- Measuring ranges are changeable between the speciﬁ ed minimum and maximum range Settable one range or two ranges
- For possible combinations of components and ranges, refer to Table1.
Measured value indication:
Digital indication in 4 digits
(LCD with back light)
- Instantaneous value of each component
- Instantaneous value after O2 correction (only in NO, SO2, CO measurement with O2)
- Average value after O2 correction (only in NO, SO2, CO measurement with O2)
- O2 average value
Analog output signals:
- 4 to 20mA DC or 0 to 1V DC,
- isolated internally from circuit and ground; 12 outputs max.
- max. load 550Ω for 4 to 20 mA DC
- min. load 100kΩ for 0 to 1V DC
- * Refer to Table2 for the channel No. of displayed values and analog output signals.