AIC - Model ZRJ - Infrared Gas Analyzer
From Gas Analysers
1. Simultaneous measurement of 4 components including O2
A maximum of 4 components are simultaneously measurable; O2 and three components selected from among CO2, CO, CH4, SO2 and NO.
Measured values can be indicated through signal input from an externally installed O2 analyzer.
2. Excellent in long-term stability
The original optics (measurement block) minimizes drift particularly due to contamination of a measuring cell, so an excellent stability is ensured for a long period of time.
3. Subdued interference from other gas components
Interference from other gas components is insignificant, because the detector is a serial dual-layer type transmission detector.
4. Easy maintenance
Because of single-beam system the measurement block is simple with no need for optical balance adjustment. Therefore, maintenance is easy.
5. Easy to operate
Operation can be carried out smoothly in an interactive way through a large-size liquid crystal display.
6. Abundant functions
- Zero point and span can be accurately calibrated just by pressing the calibration keys. Further, the analyzer is settable so as to carry out automatic calibration periodically.
- An error will be detected by self-diagnostic function and indicated by error message.
- Besides, a rich variety of functions are provided including remote range input, range discrimination signal output, output signal holding and upper/lower limit alarm.