Model Air Boss 38 - Lube Ventilation Filtration System
From Industrial Products
Under normal mechanical and thermal stresses, petroleum based and synthetic oils in lubricating systems break down into fine mist and smoke particles. These particles, under pressure, escape through bearing seals to breather vents where they are exhausted. These airborne oil mists can create health and fire hazards, violate EPA/OSHA regulations, and contribute to the fouling of relays and other electronic components. Direct venting to the atmosphere is costly and may violate EPA/OSHA regulations. Because of the predominance of submicron size particles, oil mists generally cannot be effectively controlled by ordinary straining type filters or centrifugal collectors. High efficiency mist eliminators create excessive back pressure. Trion's Model 38 is up to 99% efficient, nonselective in the size of particles collected, contains no moving parts, and in most applications, is virtually self-cleaning.
- Removes Fumes and Oil Mist from Discharged Air: Helps maintain a cleaner work environment and reduces costly maintenence cleanup of oily accumulations.
- Spiked Ionizers: No ionizing wires to replace, which reduces maintenance replacement costs.
- Low and Constant Static Pressure: Insures machinery performance is keeping constant without excessive static pressure buildup, common in media filters.
- Shock: Designed to meet the requirements of MIL-S-901D Grade A, Class I, High Impact Shock.
- Vibration: Designed to meet the requirements of MIL-STD-167 Environmental Vibration.
- EMI: Designed to meet the requirements of MIL-STD-461 Electromagnic Interference.
- Easily Installed and Maintained: Installs within 30 minutes to 1 hour!