Air Classifier Separator
The Air Classifier Separator also known as a Zig Zag Separator may be installed in a recycling operation for both separation of light films or contaminating paper/foil. It is also used for the separation of fine dust from reclaimed material such as plastic flake or other granular materials. It is typically used after Granulation or Dry Cleaning Operations and is very effective.
Most popular related searches
Air Classifier Separator How it Works
Installed after Granulation or Dry Cleaning operations, an aspirator is used to remove the lighter particles from the main material flow.
Single or multiple tower systems are available dependent upon the throughput required. Material enters the air sifter via a rotary valve and is distributed evenly between the towers before tumbling down each zig-zag chamber.
The heavy fraction is removed from a central collection hopper and the light fraction is lifted from the cascading material stream by a counter air flow and transferred to a separate cyclone.
- Removes light contaminants such as paper, film and dust
- Available as a single or multiple tower system
- Inspection access in each tower
- Inverter control for adjustment of “lights” removal
- Space saving small footprint
- Very effective method of improving the quality of reclaimed material
No reviews were found for Air Classifier Separator. Be the first to review!