Model CH 75 OEM - Air Compressor with Hydraulic Motor
From Air Compressors
CH 75 is a compact air compressor powered by hydraulic gear motor , the tool can work connected to the circuits of power packs, mini excavators, trucks, and all machines equipped with sufficient hydraulic power. The tool supplies compressed air with flow out put up to 600 l/ min at 7 bar pressure. The exclusive hydraulic motor has integrated control valves that assure protection against excess of flow / speed and other possible hydraulic abuses, this guarantees safety in case the tool is connected to machines with hydraulic values higher then what is necessary. The air tank features a pneumatic valve that switch out the air excess when the maximum pressure is reached. Quiet, powerful, reliable the CH 75 solves problems of space and assures the availability of compressed air at low cost anywhere is necessary.
- Powering Air Tools From Power Packs, Mini Excavators, Trucks
- Provide Compressed Air To Test For Leaks On Gas Pipes After Repair
- Installation On Board, Excavators To Supply Air To Drilling Equipment Or Mounted Breakers In Underwater Operations
- Provide Compressed Air Where, For Safety Purposes Is Required Total Absence Of Electricity Or Combustion
- Rugged Stainless Steel Frame With Bendable Lifting Eye
- Front, Side And Back Handles Assure Manoeuvrability And Impact Protection
- Quality Two Stages Compressor Head With Cast Iron Cylinders For Heavy Duty Applications
- Exclusive Hydraulic Motor With Auto Regulation Of Speed/Revs And Inhibitor Of Reversed Rotation
- Control Panel With Pressure Gauges For The Tanl And For Regulation Of The Out Put Air Pressure And Related Valve.
- Couplers Installed On Swivel Fittings