Defender - Air Conditioned Server Rack Cabinets
DEFENDER server cabinets are an efficient, self-contained cooling system ideal for use in remote locations, wiring closets, and industrial environments that don’t have cooling infrastructure already in place. Capable of providing up to 4 kW of cooling, these cabinets with NEMA rated air conditioners protect the delicate electronics inside from heat, dirt, moisture, and tampering. Simply put, these cabinets are a cost-effective alternative to installing a data center with a climate-controlled cooling system.
Server Cabinet Features
- Welded 12-gauge steel frame with 2000 lbs. [907 kg.] static load capacity
- Fully gasketed locking front door with viewing window
- Fully gasketed locking rear door
- 19″ EIA Square hole rails can accept Rackstuds™
- Gland plate in top for cable entry/exit
- Brushed grommet cable entry/exit in bottom
- Compatible with GapHOG™ airflow management accessories
- Remote monitoring capability
AC Unit Features
- Designed to mount on the side of the enclosure while maintaining NEMA 12, 3R, 4, or 4X integrity.
- Digital temperature controller with alarm
- 120V standard 230V Optional
- Built-in condensate evaporator
- Efficient, quiet, long lasting rotary compressor
- Environment friendly HFC refrigerant
- Easy pull-out filter
- UL Listed
- Welded 12-gauge steel frame
- Rails have square holes with EIA 310-D spacing
Paint / Finish
- Color: Select from one of nine proprietary color options. Sample kits are available upon request.
- Our products are finished in textured powder paint. Powder coating provides a durable high-quality finish.
- Static Load Rating: 2000 lbs. [907 kg.]
- A cabinet has a static load when:
- It is in its final, permanent, fully secured location, and
- Its load is uniformly applied to the two sets of rack-mounting rails
- Never move a cabinet with its maximum static load applied.
- EIA 310-D