Air Cooled Chillers
BRA is the Climaveneta range of air-cooled liquid chillers with R410A refrigerant. They are fitted with hermetic Scroll compressors and Full Floating technology. The latter is an intelligent electronic unit providing the perfect answer to residential market requirements: compactness, ease of installation and quietness.
- FF - base version, with built-in hydronic kit
- FFT - base version without hydronic kit
- Coil protection grid for all models.
- Structure and base in hot-dip galvanised steel with epoxy powder paint finish.
- High efficiency, low pressure drop AISI 316 stainless steel plate heat exchangers, fitted with heating element to provide frost protection.
- Control with foolproof device accessible from the outside.
- Finned coils made with copper pipes and aluminium fins with large exchange surface area, tested for leaks with dried air at 30 bar.
- User interface with display.
- The circuit includes:
- Air vent valve
- Water circulator.
- Differential pressure switch.
- Expansion tank
- Safety valve
- Pressure gauge
- Manual filling assembly
- Drain valve.
- HSW10 remote keyboard
- External buffer tank and hydronic connecting kit
- External main switch kit
- Additional circulating pump kit for models 0041÷0061
- Rubber anti-vibration mounting kit
- Removable metal mesh water filter kit
Full Floating features
The new generation electronic controller allows to manage the chiller by using the Full Floating technology, designed by Climaveneta for improving the system´s efficiency for the fans (Floating Fans), for the circulating pump (Floating Flow) and finally for the working temperature (Floating Setpoint). This also allows to achieve all the following benefits: improvement of efficiency in both standard and extreme conditions, much lower operating noise in part load conditions, lower installation time, lower time for system set-up, broader operating limits, faster transient after defrosts.