The air exhaust grilles can be made from anodised aluminium (DEC A) or AISI 304 steel (DEC S), can be made to measure and include a grille, pre-filter, filter (high efficiency or absolute) and control damper.
They are used in contamination-controlled environments such as:
- The hospital sector, in operating theatres, adjacent rooms, critical wards;
- The pharmaceutical sector, in Cleanrooms, sterile rooms, BL3/BL4 laboratories;
- The industrial sector, where precision works are carried out or processes requiring high air cleanliness levels.
The air exhaust grilles, suitable for installation in contamination-controlled environments, are available with micro-perforated panels made from:
- Anodised aluminium (DEC A);
- AISI 304 stainless steel with Scotch Brite finish (DEC S).
- Standard grille;
- Grille + Pre-filter PFS (P);
- Grille + High efficiency/absolute filter (F);
- Grille + Damper GT 007 (R);
- Grille + Pre-filter PFS + High efficiency/absolute filter (PF);
- Grille + Damper GT 007 + Pre-filter PFS (PR);
- Grille + Damper GT 007 + Pre-filter PFS + Final filter AH (PFR).
- Version ATEX 2GD II T6
- Version constructed in AISI 316 L;
- Polished mirror finish (DEC S only);
- Safety accessories;
- Magnetic panel attachment.
- Simple to use (easy to clean and service);
- Perfectly level with supporting surfaces;
- Construction materials suitable for highly critical requirements;
- Wide range of solutions;
- No leakage guaranteed.