Minox - Model MLS 200 - Air-jet Screening Machines
From Screening Machines
Definition of particle size. Aluminum box, powder-coating, in all standard RAL-colours. For dry materials of all kinds from 20-2000 µm, particularly if electrically charged. Test amounts from 1-200 g, dependent on the powder density, can be analysed easily and rapidly. Recommended screening times of 1.5 - 3 minutes. High efficiency and reproducable test results.
The product to be analysed is placed on the screen, which is hermetically sealed with a glas cover. The screening process begins once the time has been set and the start button activated. The product is dispersed by the air jet and the screen is cleaned at the same time. The negative pressure generated by the vacuum cleaner draws the fine material through the screen and into the filter. The vacuum can be separately and precisely adjusted by means of a manual control wheel, thereby enabling an optimal analysis which can be reproduced at any time.
Machine including cover, ready to operate; optional vacuum cleaner and analysis screens
- Housing: : Aluminium, powder coated
- Receiver: : Aluminium, nickel-plated
- Timer (digital): : Timing 0,1 second to 99,9 hours
- Negative pressure: : 0 to -100 mbar
- Dimensions: : width: 410 mm, depth: 475 mm, height: 270 mm
- Weight: : 17 kg
- Power supply: : 110/220 V, 50/60 Hz, 10 A
- Screen diameter: : 200 mm standard screens / 8' standard screens
- Accessories: : Glass cover, silencer
- Adapter ring for screen 200 mm respectively 8'-cover connecting nozzle for vacuum cleaner connecting nozzle for suction hose