Air Mizer - Complete Shaft Seals
Inpro/Seal AM (Air Mizer®) Solutions are complete non-contacting shaft seals designed to prevent product loss, harmful emissions and contamination over the lifetime of your rotating equipment. Product loss and contamination can be costly - resulting in downtime, unsafe working conditions, and maintenance nightmares. AM Solutions shaft seals uses a positive purge of air, or inert gas, as the sealing medium to create an effective seal without any wearing contact surfaces. Slow-speed, low-pressure applications challenge traditional shaft sealing methods. Only AM Solutions shaft seals fully articulate to accommodate radial run-out, axial movement and angular misalignment simultaneously.
Inpro/Seal AM Solutions shaft seals offer a variety of designs and features to fit your specific applications and operating environments. These include:
- AM Smooth Bore
- AM Food Grade
- AM Rotor
Patented shaft seal design creates a barrier for powders, liquids and bulk solids. Here’s how…
- Small amounts of air, gas or water pressure to create a positive purge against the shaft – permanently sealing against contamination and product loss.
Features and Benefits:
- Custom engineered for your specific application and operating environment
- Completely non-contacting, non-wearing
- Uses minimal air consumption, energy efficient
- Accommodates axial shaft movement and misalignment
- Split designs for ease of installation
- Stainless steel designs with food grade components meet FDA sealing requirements
- Seals for the lifetime of your equipment - no hassle with rebuild kits
- Same day shipments available on most products, including new designs
- Performance guarantee
The Inpro/Seal Air Mizer is custom engineered to provide an effective shaft seal in a variety of challenging applications, including agitators, mixers, blenders, powder conveyors, pulpers, rotary valves and other product-handling equipment.