Albin - Model AOFD AD 30 - Air Operated Floating Diaphragm Pump 5 to 35 l/min - up to 7 bar
Specifications: Flow rate: 5 to 35 l/min. Discharge pressure: up to 7 bar. Suction lift: -7mCe. Air inlet: 3/8'. Suction/discharge: 1/2'. Body: Polypropylene / Aluminium / SS. Diaphragm: PTFE. Valves dishes and support: PEEK. Operating pressure range: 0,5 to 7 bar. Air consumption: Max300Nl/min. Weight: 2.5 - 6 kg.
The Albin AD pump is designed to meet your demands on high efficiency and low costs for energy and maintenance.
The unique pump design gives low pulsations and therefore low vibrations and sound levels. The loads in the system are reduced, increasing the number of potential application areas. Thanks to a direct central flow, we have managed to minimize energy losses and air consumption. This, combined with its compact measurements and quiet, feathered flap valves, makes the pump particularly well suited for original equipment manufacturers (OEMs).
Not least of all since it can be installed in any preferred position.
The ALBIN AD pump is a good choice for anyone who today has conventional AODD pumps. Loud, noisy and highly service demanding pumps can now be replaced with quiet and efficient Albin AD pumps – in virtually any application.
- Flow rate 1 to 135 l/min
- Pressure dishcarge max : 7 bar
- Fully self-priming up to -7 mCe
- Several materials body
- Diaphragm PTFE
- No sealing beads*
- 70% lower pulsation*
- Lower energy consumption*
- Quite and vibration free*
- Longuer service intervals*
- Easier to install*
- Longer service life*
- Simpler maintenance*
- Requires less space*
- Can run dry without damage*
* Compared to traditional diaphragm pumps
- CONSTRUCTION & GENERAL INDUSTRY: Emptying of tanks, shaft and sample taking for analysis, diesel, paint
- AVIATION : Emptying / filling fuel, glycol, water
- PAINTS & OILS : Solvents, paint, preservatives, glue, varnish, stains, latex, acetone, turpentine, resin
- CHEMICAL INDUSTRY: Acids, alkalis, suspensions, stabilizers, solvents, glue
- COSMETICS : Lotions, shampoing, liquid soap, soap emulsion, perfume, deodorants
- PHARMACEUTICALS : Syrup, alcohol, glycerin, sweeteners
- MANUFACTURING : Oil, coolants, degreasing wash, emulsions, waste oil
- WATER TREATMENT : Polymers, chemicals, sample taking for analysis
- PAPER INDUSTRY : Printing ink, solvents, glue, resins, dispersion, latex
- PETROCHEMICALS : Tank cleaning, oil spill, petroleum, petrol
- FINISHING / SURFACE TREATMENT : Galvanized wash, acids, lye, varnish
- MARINE : Waste water / bilge pumping
- ATEX Certificate
- Full PEEK
- Filter and pressure regulator