Landstar - Model PP05 - Air Pinch Valve
Pinch Valves are the ideal solution for isolating and regulating abrasive, corrosive and fibrous products. The Pinch Valve is being used more and more as an isolating valve or regulating valve for emulsions, sludges, dusts, gaseous materials, compressed air, powder, granulates, pellets etc.
PP05 POM&Aluminum alloy female thread air operated pinch valve
- Body:Aluminum alloy
- Screw standard:Female G,BSP
- Air inlet:1/8''or 1/4'' bronze hole
- Liner or Sleeve:Natural Rubber(Food grade&Wear-resistant)
- Sleeve/liner lifetime:can be operated (open & close)over 1 million times
- Suitable application:powder,slurry,paper pulp,beverage,dairy,sand,food,silk,grass,waste water etc.
plastic air operated pinch valve is used to isolate or cut off the impurity medium which contains solid or dust or any other granule.
- No-compliance with the operating manual including the safety instrcutions.
- Operating the pinch valve for a purpose other than its intended use.
- Unauthorised or untrained person operating the pinch valve.
- Installing the non-original spare parts.
- Violating the applicable standard.
- Max working pressure < 6ar
- Max working temperature
- Operating pressure = pump pressure (working pressure)+2.5bar (pressure difference)