Air-Pro - Model New PE100 - Compressed Air Piping System
From Ball Valves
Asahi’s patented PE100 Ball Valve is the latest innovative solution to Gas, Sewer, and Water applications. This durable valve offers many unique features and benefits not found with metal valves used in similar applications.
- 50% lighter than comparable metal valves.
- Available in both Metric pipe sizes and IPS pipe sizes.
- Installed using Butt, Socket or Electro-Fusion technologies.
- SDR11 spigot ends approved for maximum operating pressures of 230 psi for water and 150 for air or gas.
- NBR seals for air/gas, and EPDM for fluids.
- Corrosion resistant for all internal and external parts
- Suitable for below ground service.
- Valves larger than 2” (63mm) available with integrated gear box.
- Two-step planetary gear system assures smooth opening and closing, thereby eliminating water hammer.