Air Ramp/Air Tilt 20 ART/25 ART
The Air Ramp/Air Tilt model of the EZ-2-LOAD Tag-A-Long trailers is the “cadillac” of the tag industry. Feature rich and designed with the operator in mind, this unit has no competition. Loading and unloading is simplified and safety is increased with the creative use of compressed air that is generated by the truck. The operation of the tilt deck mechanism is controlled by one lever in the toolbox. The air ramp featured is triggered by a lever conveniently located on the driver side at the rear of the deck.
EZ-2-LOAD unique tilt features offer two huge advantages:
1) The operator always has full view of the deck when loading and unloading – provides increased safety for operator and equipment.
2) Equipment can be driven to the front of the deck and if space permits, a second vehicle can be loaded without concern for the pivot point and how it affects loading of the second piece of equipment. Loading is faster and safer.
The ART Tag comes in both 20 and 25 Ton models. Ramps are over-width 45″ which allows minimum space between ramps. 1 3/4″ Hardwood is standard on all models of the industry leading ART.
Features & Benefits:
- Unique Air Tilt Deck
- Unique Air Operated Ramps
- Extra Wide Ramps
- Dual Landing Gear
- Simplified loading and unloading
- Increased safety and reliability
- Increased productivity
- Lower operating costs
- Better built for harsh environments
- Durable, longer life
- Superior long-lasting finish
- Premium return on your investment