Zefon - Model 25MM - Air Sampling Cassettes with MCE Filters
Zefon 25mm Air Sampling Cassettes with MCE Filters are commonly used to sample for airborne metals. They are designed to meet all applicable NIOSH and OSHA air sampling standards and are preloaded under stringent quality assurance standards with only the finest quality membrane and support pads.
Zefon offers a complete line of 25mm air sampling cassettes manufacturedto meet all applicable NIOSH, OSHA, and EPA standards. All 25mm cassette housings are manufactured in-house from polystyrene or polypropylene andare available in two or three piece configurations. All 25mm cassettes areindividually assembled and preloaded under stringent quality assurancestandards with only the finest quality membrane and support pads.
NEW - Now available preloaded with the Zefon Solu-Sert™ Filter Cassette Capsule. Capture the ENTIRE sample without extra rinsing or wiping of the cassette walls.
- Clear Polystyrene Housing
- Available in 2 or 3 Piece Configurations
- Preloaded, Ready to Use
- Leak Free Design
- Suitable for use in NIOSH method 7704 and OSHA method ID 125G
- FILTER DIAMETER : 25MM
- FILTER MATERIAL : MCE
- FILTER PORE SIZE : 0.8 micron
- GRAVIMETRIC : Not Weighed
- HOUSING MATERIAL : Styrene - Clear
- HOUSING STYLE : 2-Piece
- PAD MATERIAL : Cellulose
- BAND : Unbanded
- EFFECTIVE FILTRATION AREA : 3.85cm²
- END PLUGS : Polyethylene
- HOUSING DIAMETER : 1.2' (3.0cm)
- HOUSING LENGTH : 1.1' (2.8cm)
- INLET CONNECTION : Luer Taper
- MAX OPERATING TEMP : 125° F (52° C)
- OUTLET CONNECTION : Luer Taper