Model T-DCI-F900-L-O - Air Velocity Sensor
The F900 L-O Airflow Sensor is designed to measure the velocity of airflows in applications such as HVAC, industrial processes, automotive, air filtration systems, electronics enclosures and critical containment areas.
Requires analog port selection during U30 system configuration and use of a S-FS-CVIA when using the H22-001 logger. When using a U12 logger, this sensor requires an 0-5 Vdc analog input cable (CABLE-ADAP5) and external power provided by an AC adapter (AC-SENS-1).
- View Degree Controls' website for F-900 series manual
- This adds the ability for users to be able to measure air velocity (in ducts, e.g.) from which CFM can be computed.
The T-DCI-F900-L-O Sensor is for use inIndoor environments
The T-DCI-F900-L-O Sensor supports the following measurements: Air Velocity
- Measurement ranges, 'O' model: 0.15 - 5 m/s (30 - 985 fpm)
- Measurement range, 'P' model: 0.15 - 10 m/s (30 - 1969 fpm)
- Accuracy: Greater of 10% of reading or +/-0.05 m/s or 1% full-scale
- Standard medium: Air at standard pressure (101.3 kPa, 29.95' Hg)
- Operating temperature range: 15 – 35 C (59 – 95 F)
- Storage temperature: -10 to 100C
- Supply voltage: 7-13 VDC
- Supply current: 40 - 75 mA (10K ohm nominal)
- Warm-up time: < 5 sec
- Response time: 1.5 sec
- Output: Linear 0 - 4 VDC full scale for calibrated range, up to 4.9 VDC beyond calibrated range
- Sensor head material: Plastic
- Dimensions: 100 mm x 12 mm diameter for 'S' model, 91 mm x 12 mm for 'L' model
- Weight: 'S' model 1 oz., 'L' model 1.8 oz.
- Vibration: Up to 25 G
- Acceptable angle: +/- 300 from perpendicular
- Repeatability: +/- 1% under same conditions