Aira - Offset Disc Butterfly Valves
Double-offset flanged butterfly valve (resilient-seated), available with long or short face-to-face length for use in most common flow control applications. Long service life, as the media does not come into contact with the bearing, and due to the wear-resistant, corrosion and infiltration-proof seat with weld overlay. Suitable for use water distribution, water treatment, pre-treated waste water, dams, power plants, industry and pressure management.
Size Range : 2.1/2' to 48'
- Design and Manufacturing API 609 / BS 5155 / BSEN 593 / IS 13095 / AWWA C504
- Valve Face to Face Dimensions API 609 (Short Pattern) / BS 5155 (Short Pattern) / IS 13095 (Short Pattern) / AWWA C504 (Short Pattern)
- Flanged Standard Conformity ASME B16.5 Class 150 (Upto 24')
- ASME B16.47 Series 'A' Class 150 (Above 26' to 48')
- AWWA C207, IS1538, BS 5404, IS 6392
- Inspection & Testing API 598 / BS 6755 / AWWA C504
- Pressure Temparature Rating ASME B16.34
- Top Flange Dimensions Bolt Hole ISO 5211
- Steam Dimensions Square Drive To ISO 5211
- Leakage Class Class VI As Per ASME B 16, 16.104