AirBench - Model FPK - Efficient Downdraught Dust or Fume Extraction
The heavy duty AirBench FPK range is constructed from fully welded 2mm steel panels, powder coated grey. The surface is constructed from 3mm thick perforated steel, powder coated after fabrication with a smooth finish.AirBench FPK is a 960mm deep workstation with a 300mm kneespace for truly comfortable full time seated working. The front 600mm of the surface is ventilated.
This unit is designed to provide efficient downdraught dust or fume extraction whilst providing excellent working ergonomics, and is well suited to precision working where seated operation is required, for example when working with small components.
Filters are positively clamped against soft rubber seals; filters can be quickly accessed via the top for cleaning. Replacement is also via removal of the surface. Filter changes can be accomplished in minutes.
All units are supplied with an integral 240v fanset with IP56 motor enclosure; on/off switch (optional speed control); 3m mains lead; and fused plug. Installation involves simply unpacking, setting into position, and plugging in. A precision filter pressure loss gauge is fitted as standard on all units to allow real-time monitoring of filter condition.
AirBench FPK is robust, and is well suited to continuous, production level use with surface loads up to 150kg.
Specifications may vary; contact us to discuss the correct model and filter selection for your application.
- Body: Welded, formed 2mm mild steel panels; powder coated grey after fabrication.
- Surface: Perforated 3mm mild steel; powder coated grey after fabrication
- Filter housing: Positively clamped against purpose made soft rubber seals
- Filter access: Via removal of top surface for cleaning or replacement.
- Power supply requirements: 240V single phase as standard. 170w 1100w dependant on model. 110V version available.
- Mains connection: 3m mains lead supplied as standard
- Filter Monitoring: Precision differential pressure gauge fitted as standard.
- Remote fans and ducting
- Electronic speed control
- Spare filters and alternative filter sets
- Hours run meters
- Audible low flow alarm
AirBench FPK is available with the following standard filter configurations:
- A - Non sparking dusts
- H - Fine non sparking dusts
- B - Very fine non sparking dusts
- L - HEPA filtration
- E - Low volume fume
- C - Light sparks