Resonon - Airborne Hyperspectral Imaging Systems
From Research Systems
Resonon's airborne systems are completely integrated turnkey solutions, with all hardware and software necessary to acquire georegistered hyperspectral data. Airbone systems include hyperspectral imager, georectification software, data acquisition computer, flexible sensor mounting options, and on-site integration and training services. Systems can be fitted with any of Resonon's hyperspectral imaging cameras covering the 400 - 1700 nm spectral range. Resonon provides the industry's most affordable airborne hyperspectral imaging solutions with payloads as small as 5.4 lbs (2.5 kg). Airborne systems can be mounted on both un-manned and manned aerial platforms.
- Hyperspectral imaging camera
- Objective Lens
- Data Acquisition Computer
- for on-board data collection and storage
- System Control Software
- for accurate position and orientation data
- Georectification Software
- Turning Mirrors
- for flexible mounting configurations
- Useful when space is limited, typically on unmanned aircraft.
- Resonon's hyperspectral data acquisition and analysis software
- Illumination Calibration Sensor
- for monitoring solar illumination
- Vibration Isolation Pod
- Stabilized packaging unit for Resonon's hyperspectral airborne systems.
- Dramatically simplifies power, cabling, and mounting requirements.
- Primarily used in manned aircraft and larger UAV's.
- Calibration Ground Tarp
- as a known reflectance standard
- Airborne Integration and Training Services