AirClean - Polypropylene Ductless Fume Hood - Folding Sash
From Ductless Fume Hoods
Thermally fused structural polypropylene for superior chemical resistance. AirSafe automatic safety controller. AirZone baffling system for advanced fume containment. Intergrated solid state gas detection. Single wall structure polypropylene design to maximize work area. Folding polycarbonate sash that allow free range of monitor for application manipulation.
- AirSafe® automatic safety controller
- No ductwork required
- No installation required - plugs directly into a standard 110V or 220V electrical outlet
- AirZone™ baffling establishes a proper horizontal airflow pattern and directs toxins away from the operator in a predictable pattern, eliminating 'dead spots' within the hood
- Polypropylene construction for chemical resistance. The result: NO RUST
- Wide range of bonded activated carbon and HEPA filters for containment of virtually any toxic vapor, fume, gas, or particulate
- Integral vapor-proof fluorescent lighting
- Large capacity filtration bed to handle a wide variety of applications
- Gas phase bonded carbon filtration
- Integral base with deep spill lip
- Lab event timer
- AirZone™ baffling to prevent fume hood roll and provide superior containment of gases and vapors
- Brushless, sparkless blower is post-filter
- Deep base effectively contains accidental spills
- Electronic gas detection for real-time gas phase filter monitoring
- Filter and electronics are located above the workspace, eliminating the chance of a chemical spill entering these sensitive areas
- Filter safety lockout to ensure correct filter replacement
- Low airflow alarm warns the user both visually and audibly
- Real time monitoring of installed filtration bed
- Tested to UL 61010-1 and CSA C22.2 No. 61010-1
A Room air flows away from the operator and enters the enclosure in a horizontal pattern.
B Room air mixes with both lighter and heavier gases.
C Mixed air is drawn into the AirZone™ baffling.
D Contaminated air is directed through the filtration bed.
E Clean air is recirculated into the room.
- Polypropylene laboratory sinks
- Vented and unvented polypropylene base cabinets
- Sturdy stand with leveling feet
- ULPA filter
- Access port for electrical cords
- Deck-mounted fixtures
- Custom access ports for routine equipment maintennce