Axial Fan for various sized places. Suitable for ventilation of factories, workshop, paint shops, storehouses, garages, greenhouses. closed animal houses, etc. Designed especially for direct installation in order to discharge polluted air and provide fresh air.
- Our product, body and propeller of which is produced by galvanized steel sheet, is resistant to erosion, heat and humid environments.
- Our product has minimum vibration level and passed the dynamic and static balance tests conducted in accordance with ISO 1940 standards.
- Thanks to its chrome plated wire cage protection on its back side, it is protected against external factors.
- With its optimum body and propeller design, more pressure can be obtained at the same flow rate level while sound level is minimized.
- Can be easily connected to wall, metal plate, window etc. both in horizontal and vertical directions.
- With its three different model sizes (0200. 0250. 0300), it is suitable to use in places with different sizes.
- Our product has IPX4 protection.
- Thanks to its outside rotor monophase motor, low energy consumption and high productivity were obtained.
- Roller engine bearings provide maintenance-free, silent and long life performance.
- Motor is included in IP44 protection class and F insulation class.
- Our products are manufactured in accordance with EN 60335-2-80. Low Voltage Equipment [2006-95-EC] and Electromagnetic Compatibility [2004-108-EC] norms.
Aircol 200 MS Installation on Wall
- Crate a hole of 0205 mm on the installation surface.
- Create four 06 mm dowel holes on the installation surface for the corners of the fan and place the dowels in the holes.
- Install the fan in the hole as seen in the figure and fasten by use of M4 screws.
Aircol 200 MS Installation on Sheets
- Crate a hole of 0205 mm on the metal sheet.
- Create four M4 screw holes on the installation surface for the corners of the fan.
- Place the fan in the hole as seen in the figure.
- Fix the fan by fastening M4 screws with the M4 bolts.