Aircol - Model 250 KF - Radial Duct Fan
Radial Duct Fan for various sized places. Suitable for ventilation of residences, offices, public toilets, shopping centers, sports centers, theatres, laboratories, factories, workshops, paint shops, storehouses, garages, etc. Designed especially for installation via a duct connection in order to discharge polluted air and provide fresh air.
- Resistant to corrosion, high temperatures and other harsh conditions thanks to the body made of high-quality galvanized steel sheet
- High pressure airflow, low noise level and high efficiencythankstothe backward inclined impeller design.
- Generating minimum level of vibration, the product successfully passed the tests performed in compliance with the ISO 1940 standard.
- Very easy electric connection with the terminal box included in the IP55 protection class.
- Installation to any location by the help of the installation apparatus given with the product.
- Suitable for use in different size places thanks to different size models.
- IPX4 protection against water splash.
- Low energy consumption and high efficiencythankstothe external rotor mono-phase motor.
- Motor bearings offer a silent and long-life performance without the need of maintenance.
- Motor included in the IP44 protection class and F insulation class.
- All products are manufactured in accordance with the EN 60335-2-80, Low Voltage Equipment [2006/95/EC] and Electromagnetic Compatibility [2004/108/EC] norms.
- Createtwo holes of 08 mm on the installation surface, with a distance of 170 mm between them.
- After placing the dowels given with the product in the holes, fasten them in a certain ainstall by use of a wrench or screwdriver as seen in the figure.
- As seen in the figure, place the installation foot of the fan in the screw housing you prepared and slide it downwards.
- Fullyfasten the screws in orderto complete installation.
- Lastly, install the induct duct to the induct fan by use of installation brackets as seen in the figure