The Effective, Reliable Solution to Deliver More Oxygen. Aeration Industries Research & Development engineers called upon decades of experience and a commitment to bring you more innovative and effective wastewater solutions. Our efforts successfully blended the most desirable aeration and mixing features. The result is the Aire-O2 Triton TR Series Aerator/Mixer. An ideal aerator/mixer that offers dual-functionality, fine bubble aeration, horizontal mixing, minimal maintenance, low total cost of ownership, and deep mixing in a small footprint.
With our patented Aire-O2 Triton TR Series Aerator/Mixer, biological nutrient removal (BNR) is now easier and more cost effective by combining mixing, aeration, and BNR in a single compact unit with separate on/off modes. The Triton’s proprietary engineered propeller/diffuser results in higher oxygen transfer and greater mixing capabilities up to 33 feet (10 meters) deep. You can simply add the Triton to supplement aeration in your current system, without making any changes to infrastructure; making installation easy and reducing costs.
Together, with our Aire-O2 Aspirator Aerators, more than 72,000 units have been delivered worldwide since 1974. We have proven our systems are reliable and perform in nearly any application.
Why choose the Aire-O2 Triton TR Series?
- Delivers more oxygen capacity per unit with upgraded propeller
- Trusted performance
- Maintain without removing or draining the basin
- Performs in challenging, heavy debris conditions
- Fine bubble aeration with mixing only option in BNR applications
- Mixing capabilities
- Operates for years with minimal maintenance
- Surface mounted, horizontal mixing provides better dispersion, directional control with no splashing or aerosoling
- 72,000 units delivered in the US and over 93 countries since 1974