Airel - Model NAIS - Neutral Cluster and Air Ion Spectrometer
A parallel multichannel aerosol spectrometer for measuring the mobility distribution of ions (from 3.2 to 0.0014 cm²/V/s, from 0.8 to 40 nm size equivalent) and size distribution of aerosol particles (from 2 to 40 nm) with a maximum time resolution of 1 second.
The NAIS is based on the principle of parallel differential mobility analysis. The instrument is easy to deploy, operate and maintain. It can measure for long periods without requiring human attention and works well in a wide range of environmental conditions: from polluted downtowns to clean forests, on mountaintops and on board aircraft.
- Particle distribution from ~2 to 40 nm
- Ion distribution from 3.2 to 0.0013 cm²/V/s (from 0.8 to 40 nm size equivalent)
- Sample Flow Rate 54 l/min
- Time Resolution max 1 second
- 1 - 5 minute averages typically used during long-term monitoring
- Dimensions L 580 mm, W 305 mm, H 810 mm
- Weight 60 kg
- Consumables None
- Servicing Interval 1 to 3 months