UniFlow AireStream - Model SE - Laboratory Fume Hood
From UniFlow Fume Hoods
High efficiency, full duty fume hood in 48”, 60”, 72” and 96” widths. UniFlow SE AireStream Fume Hoods are designed for energy savings & maximum user protection. The aerodynamic face opening with airfoil provides uniform air flow through the fume chamber. A constant volume low flow hood with Vector Baffle System directs the air through the fume chamber to the bell shaped exhaust collar with minimal turbulence. Requires Remote Exhaust Blower. Fume hood is U.L.1805 classified.
UniFlow Superstructure non-metallic construction (NO RUST) for total chemical resistance, superior durability and long life. Interior fume chamber one piece glass smooth, all coved corners for ease of cleaning. Unitized construction reduces weight for ease of installation. 5 year warranty.
AireStream Baffle System Features vector flow slots for low flow and high performance. Maintains uniform air flow thru the baffle system to bell shaped exhaust collar outlet.
Access Panel removable to access ducting connections, plumbing & electrical services from a single point electrical box,115V/60Hz AC operation. Energy efficient LED vapor proof light fixture with polished stainless steel reflectors, and light switch on left column, all factory installed.
28' Vertical Sash Height vertical moving sash for loading & unloading of fume hood. Sash is counterbalanced and connected with coated stainless steel cables, 3/16' tempered safety glass with chemical resistant non-metallic PVC framing track and aerodynamic sash lift.
Full 35' Viewing Height for ease of access, unobstructed view of fume chamber, and working with tall apparatus and distillation grids. Ergonomic sash lift contoured for efficient air flow and ease of movement, standard equipment.
Angled Picture Frame Opening the aerodynamic face opening with air foil provides uniform air flow into the fume chamber and thru the Aire Stream baffle system.
Sash Stop located at 1/2 open to reduce airflow 50%, standard equipment. Cat. No. 51406
- UniFlow SE AireStream CAV Fume Hood:Air By-pass low flow, constant air volume hood. Dual wall unitized construction, all non-metallic corrosion and fire resistant composite fiberglass construction. Varaflow baffle system and transition bell exhaust connection. Molded one-piece fume chamber with white glass-smooth surface with all coved corners. Vertical sash to be counter balanced 3/16' tempered safety glass with chemical resistant non-metallic PVC framing track and aerodynamic sash lift. A sash stop is installed at the 1/2 open position. Vapor proof LED light fixture and control switch are wired to a single point junction box. 115V/60HZ, AC All electrical components are U.L. listed. Optional electrical services. Fume hood is .L.1805 classified
- UniFlow SE AireStream VAV Fume Hood:Sameas#1 above except equipped with variable air volume VAV restricted by-pass feature in place of CAV by-pass feature. Ducting must be connected to optional VAV exhaust system controls.
- UniFlow SE AireStream Fume Hood with Explosion-Proof Light:same as #1 above except, equipped with explosion proof incandescent light fixture. Class I Div II Group A B C & D, Class II Div II Group F & G, 115V/60Hz U.L. listed fixture is installed but not wired. Must be field wired to comply with codes. Optional explosion proof switches, receptacles.
- UniFlow SE AireStream Fume Hood: Same as #1 above except equipped to comply to international electrical configuration. 220V/50HZ AC Optional international electrical configuration, electrical switches, receptacles.
- Horizontal Sliding Sash Option: Add suffix to number above
- Combination Sliding Sash Option: Add suffix to number above