airmoCAL - Model D - Calibration Device Inside 19’ and 4U Rack
Designed for automatic validation of results at different concentration levels ZERO / Sample / Cylinder / CALIB / 4 dilution points.
The airmoCAL-D is designed for automatic validation of results. The calibration is ensured by permeation tubes (e.g. butane, hexane, benzene…) and/ or by cylinder.
The permeation tubes are swept by a constant pure air stream are installed in a precisely regulated temperature oven. These two parameters allow a full control of the emitted gas concentration.
A certified cylinder can also be used for the calibration and validation of results.
For linearity, we use 4 dilution points (e.g. If cylinder is 100 ppb BTEX: linearity curve will be: 0 /20 /40 /60 /80 /100 ppb (also for 1ppm) with 0 and 100 ppb corresponding to ZERO and Cylinder methods).
The system is controlled by Vistachrom software and 8 methods can be programmed for the calibration: ZERO, Cylinder, 4 dilution points, sample and CALIB.
This multiplexer is made with inert tubes and will be linked to different lines (one line with one METHOD,). The total number of methods is 16 (multiplexer + CALIB + Cylinder + … + …)
It allows to analyse on sequence or to choose any of the different METHOD in manual mode.
It purges the different lines that are not in analysis to lower the sampling time for the next analysis and to avoid for any compound to be adsorbed in the line.
To check the stability of the flow, a flow meter is installed on the front panel. It is important to control the flow every year with a flowmeter calibrated at +/-1%.
Chromatotec developed software system enables:
- Remote control
- Full traceability with on board archiving of results
- Programation and control of threshold alarms
- Ponctual (laboratory) or continuous measurement
- Data export by MODBUS / JBUS / MGS1 / 4-20mA / 0-10V
- Gas purifier
- Modul 4 x analog output 4-20 mA or 0-10 V.
- Alarms module
- Automatic results validation.
- 24 V power supply.
- Hydrogen and Nitrogen generator
- Sampling pump in 24V DC or airmoPUMP (XXX901 or XXX915)
- Pressure and temperature measure
- Mass Flow Controller (MFC, in order to improve dilution precision and so calibration quality)
Permeation tubes available:
- Butane, hexane, benzene in standard for VOC applications
- Others upon request
- 45°C ± 0.1°C in standard
Air stream flow:
- Depending on the expected calibration concentration
- The airmoCAL-D is fully controlled by Vistachrom software
Cycle time :
- The same than analysis
- Main (230V / 115V 50 Hz/60Hz)
- Battery 24V (option)
- Average : 100 VA
- Peak : 200 VA
Dimensions and weight:
- Rack: (19’’) 4U
- Height: 177 mm
- Width: 482 mm
- Depth: 660 mm
- Net Weight: 20 kg
- If option airmoCAL-M: rack 5U